Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun Times,and Fun Pictures:D

Hello there,It's been awhile I know! So bear with me here as I start of with the long-awaited Halloween pictures and then tell you(and show you!) about the awesome time I just had yesterday and the day before with my friends from New Jersey Nicki and Alyssa at......... Disney World!!! We stayed in a fancy shmancy hotel in a room that's bigger than my house,went to Magic Kingdom,went to Hollywood Studios, went to Epcot,and rocked out at a Night Ranger concert(also at Epcot) So here we go:
Halloween Pic's:



Me in my "Cutie Convict" costume:)



All of the dressed-up peeps from the left there's:
Chris as "Jason" , Me again, Marelle as a piece of candy corn, Justin as "Scream" , Sonya as a sorceress, and Jason as a member of the "Geek Squad"



Our great big bowl of candy:D

The pumpkin cookie pops that Tami made and I decorated:)


The "Green Slime" dip,what is it you ask? Cheese!

And now my Disney trip pic's:



Me and Nicki on the balcony at the hotel



Me and Alyssa at the hotel



The lounge on the 16th floor



The view of Magic Kingdom from the 16th floor:)



The fireworks we watched from the 16th floor



Me,Nicki, Alyssa, and Marelle in front of the castle:)

Us in front of the Tower of Terror



Night Ranger:)



Right before we left Epcot:) Love y'all!




Thanks for reading! Please comment:D

-Mina;)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Nice Halloween costume and Disney pictures! :) Hope you had lots of fun!

Abby said...

Cute costume! Where did you get yours? Disney looks like a ton of fun!

ps. that cheese dip doesn't look like cheese at all...

Nicki said...

aww love the pictures!!! :D miss youuu haha