Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Website Fun:D

Hey y'all! So have any of you heard of the website "Blingee"? It's a awesome picture editing website where you upload a picture and then add "Bling" to it(moving images,sparkles,etc.) It's super fun and the pictures turn out so cool! I would love for you to check out my Blingee's! Here's some:
Me and Bingy ;)
me and mi reyna pictures




Me and Bellzy;)
me and mi reyna pictures



Super Models:)
super models pictures



So you can see why I love it!

If you would like to see more of my Blingees click here!

Thanks a ton buddies!

Comment!
-Mina;)

4 comments:

Lady Elinor said...

that is cool

Shelley said...

Nice Blingee pictures! Sounds like a cool site! I checked out your other ones too, very neat! :)

Nicki said...

cute! haha

mary ann said...

Hey Mina! You won a giveaway on my blog - hopefully you'll come check it out tomorrow and email me to claim your prize! :)