Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

50th POST PHOTO CHALLENGE!!

Hi Everyone!!!!! I'm sad to report that I missed my 50th post:( It was 2 posts ago,and I was planning on celebrating on my actual 50th post but...oh well....I guess we will just have to celebrate NOW!!!!! (streamers and balloons fall) HOORAY FOR THE 50th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway now that I got that out of my system let me tell you about my celebration:

So it seems that the blogger trend right now is to host photo challenges so.....I'm going to host my very first one!
Little Miss Sunshine(State!)
Here's the deets:

The Theme:
Your Favorite Thing(s)!!!
Take a picture of your favorite thing(s) in the most creative artful way you can,don't be afraid to be random with your selection!!

The Prize:






This kit comes with temporary tattoos,lip gloss,an anklet,and body glitter!!!





The Deadline:
09/11/11
(one week from today)


The Rules:
You must take the picture yourself!
You must add a link to this photo challenge in your post.

How to enter:
Comment below with the link to your picture and I will add your name to the list along with the link to the picture on your blog.


How the winner is selected:
I will judge the pictures according to the most creative selection and photography,NOT just if I like what's in the picture.

Members:











HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much!

-Mina;)
P.S. Want to enter another super cool photo challenge? Click here!

6 comments:

Abby said...

Great! I will start thinking!

Alyssa said...

hey ok here is mine:)
- alyssa
http://blogbyalyssa.blogspot.com/2011/09/entering-contest-and-to-let-ya-know.html

Unknown said...

Hi Mina=) I got your comment on my blog... and I would love to enter! I'll be linking up later today or hopefully tomorrow=)

Nice to know another Cali girl over blogger! =)

Have a lovely day,
Sierra

Unknown said...

I'm back=) And here is my post-

http://www.hishandmaiden.com/2011/09/lemon-zest-muffins-because-of-his-grace.html

Thanks, Mina! Blessings on your day!

In Him,
Sierra

www.hishandmaiden.com

Hallie Jo said...

http://halliejophotography.blogspot.com/2011/09/astoria.html

I linked back to you in a caption underneath the photo. :)

Abby said...

http://jesusrules13.blogspot.com/2011/09/minas-photo-contest.html

There's my link! I hope I'm not too late!