Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Going Home!

Yes people it is true,I am officially on my way back to FL! I am posting this on the phone in the car(well, van) as we are driving through GA. I am so excited!! I can't wait to see Jason and Tami, Sonya,and my grandparents! I'm riding in the van with my dad and our dog Belle while Marelle rides in the car with our mom and our dog Bing. We have a loooong way to go. But I can't wait :D Before I end this I would like to quote some lines from the song "Home" by Daughtry (sorry no link,the phone won't let me) : "I'm going home,to the place where I belong,where your love has always been enough for me,I'm not runnin' from,no I think you got me all wrong,I don't regret this life chose for me,but these places and these faces are getting old,so I'm going home!" Thanks for reading! -Mina;)

No comments: