Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fashion Poll and a little bit of redesigning....

Hey y'all! I don't know if you noticed yet but I changed my header a little bit ^^^^^ I took my friend Leah's advice and added a palm tree,and my sister Marelle's advice and added a sun,do you like it?? Let me know! and also I changed my welcome picture on my sidebar >>>>>
Do you like it?? Also I changed my about me a lot,please read it and tell me what you think! And I changed my profile photo,temporarily! I'm going to get a more recent photo soon.

Anyway I don't know if you saw this post on my sisters blog but a while back me and Marelle got dressed in different outfits,and took pictures of them so YOU our readers could vote and tell us which outfit you like best. So here are mine:

Outfit #1:

Dress:Yard Sale
Shoes: I stole them from my mom:)
Hair Clip:I have no clue;)

Outfit #2:


Tank top:Old Navy
Skirt: Kohls
Shoes:Gift,but I think they're from Target

Outfit #3:

Dress: I think Target.....
Leggings:I think Target again....
Shoes:Wal-Mart


So which is your favorite?
Please comment below and tell me!

-Mina;)

4 comments:

Kels said...

Cute outfits! I like the first one best. :)

Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

Leah said...

Ooh. So hard to decide. One or two... I think two. :-)
Beautiful outfits.

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Leah

Nicki said...

aww lovethem all but #1's my fave:]

Muddled Mama said...

Hi! This is Maggie but I am on mommy's account. I really like your design! Everything matches really well. Those outfits are really pretty! I like the second one.


~Maggie~