Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Florida Here I Come!

The countdown is getting smaller!!
It's now less than 2 weeks till I go HOME!!!!!
(13 days to be exact!)

We are already packing up our stuff! My grandparents were visiting us this past week and they just left on Tuesday,we sent some of our stuff back with them. I now only have one drawer left of clothes and about 8 books:)

I can hardly wait! We are planning on having my BFF Sonya sleepover the day after we get home(even though her parents keep saying "We will have to see!":P) I can't believe I haven't seen my best friend in FIVE MONTHS!!!

This is of course the longest I have EVER been away from home.

What's the longest you've ever been away from home??

COMMENT:D

-Mina;)

No comments: