Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The One Word Used Most In This Post Is.....

NEW! It's out with the old and in with the NEW time!

First of all happy late NEW year!
Happy New Year!
cute happy new year 2011 pictures



It's 2012!!!

2012!!
2012 pictures




How was your NEW year/NEW years eve? Mine was great! On NEW Years eve we ate ham, played games, hit a pinata,threw confetti, and SCREAMED!!!!

What did you do for NEW years?

Next in this NEW post is... NEW stuff!

We have been shopping a lot lately and I've gotten some pretty awesome NEW things! Lot's of graphic Tees, some glasses, and an awesome, amazing, adorable, hilarious, NEW Skunk Hat!


Which brings me to my next NEW subject

NEW "About Me" and Profile pic!

The profile pic is the same picture above:)

What do you think of them? Let me know!

Also I now have a NEW Tumblr account! Click here!

What's NEW in your life?

-Mina;)

No comments: