Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mina's Blogger Awards, I Want YOU to Vote!

(NOTE: No matter what it says at the top of this post, this was posted on 1/28/12 NOT 1/25/12)
So I decided to hold a blog awards show, thing on my blog! I came up with the categories and the nominees and I want YOU to vote on each category on the polls on my side bar! Let's get started! First category is...
Funniest Blogger!
Create your own banner at &<span class=lt;span class=" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">mybannermaker.com!" border="0">

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


Basically the person who types funny posts and is all around funny!
The Nominees:
Marelle @Marelles Wonderland
Abby @His Sparrow
Ellie @The Beggar Who Gives Alms
Cast your vote on the first poll on my sidebar!

Next category is....
Best Photography!
Create your own banner at <span class=mybannermaker.com!" border="0">
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


The blogger who takes the best photos and displays them on their blog!
And the nominees are:
Kelsey@A Ray of Sunshine
Mary Ann@shutter happy:)
Leah@The Narrow Path
Vote on the second poll on my sidebar!

And the final category is....
Nicest Blog Design!
This one explains itself:)
Create your own banner at <span class=mybannermaker.com!" border="0">
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

This one explains itself:)
And the nominees are:
Eve @Essence of Eve
Amy @A Heart Surrendered
Olivia @Amusing Me For Eternity

And those are all of the categories! I hope you vote, and have a great time! It ends a week from today!

-Mina;)

6 comments:

Eve Victorie said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like my design! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for nominating me!

mary ann said...

thanks so much for nominating me! I voted on the polls :)

Leah said...

Thank you, Mina! I voted on all of the polls. :-)

Blessings,
Leah

Abby said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad you think my blog is funny enough to be nominated. :)

AmyB said...

Aw, Thanks so much Mina! I'm flattered that you like my blog design enough to nominate me.... I always have trouble with my design so it's nice to know someone likes it ;-)