Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Late Birthday Marelle!

Happy Sweet 16 Marelle!
happy sweet 16 pictures



Yesterday was my big sister Marelles Birthday!

It was her Sweet 16 (in case you didn't notice;)

So I just wanted to say Happy Late Birthday to her, and tell you a little bit about what we did for her birthday.

So Happy Birthday to my favorite sister;) She's a great sister, who know how to make me laugh and has a lot of talents:)

Two days before her birthday we went up to Orlando and checked into a hotel there. We got to stay for three nights! On the night before her birthday we went to Carabbas and I got the best chicken ever! It's stuffed with cheese and ham:D Then they brought her out some cake, it was sooo good! On Saturday morning(the day of her birthday) she was woken up with a surprise; our grandparents were there! Neither me or Marelle had any idea they were coming, but apparently they had been planning it with my parents for a while. They got a room at the hotel where we were staying! We played a lot of fun party games with them and our friends Jason and Tami who also came to visit. And we ate at a great Chicago pizza place:)

We are back now, it was a fun trip though:)

Thanks for reading!

-Mina;)

3 comments:

Marelle said...

Thanks dude (:

Awesome post!

Marelle said...

Oh, and awesome blingee!

Abby said...

Wow, how fun! I wish I'd been there. :)


ps. tagged you! You don't have to do it if you don't want to.

http://jesusrules13.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-click-now.html