Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Titleless Post by Mina Cole

Yes, I know, it's weird. But I am so bad at making up titles! And I think about it for too long, because it feels like a title can make or brake a blog post.

:D Okay now that I'm done with that let's move on to some more randomness shall we?

It's only one week till the Kicking Daisies concert/interview! It's going to be sooooo epic!




I made a Tumblr you should check it out:) Click righta here!


We went Christmas shopping today, I only bought two things though.

I entered another giveaway, you should too:

blogbutton.jpg

This is the blog^^^^^^

And THIS(click here) is the giveaway!


I'm probably going to watch my favorite movie tonight: "White Christmas" It is amazing:) Have you seen it? I loooove it!



So good-bye!

-Mina;)

3 comments:

Marelle said...

If you listen, that's not even Michael saying go. That's me saying go, I came up with go. But I love Michael so much...I let him take the credit.

Alyssa said...

Never seen this movie, I'm going to have to look into it now.

Joyful said...

I didn't realize thats what u were looking for in the boxes. Will have to watch it with u - still haven't seen it!