Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Maggie!

I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my pen pal Maggie!

She's turning 14!

She's such a great friend and an awesome person:) I've never met someone her age who can draw as well as her:) She is an amazing artist!

I met her in like 2007 and we have continued to stay in touch all these years:D We even met up a few times!


She is the best pen pal ever:D She knows how to make every letter fun!

So Maggie I hope you have a great birthday:)

So Maggie THIS(click here) is for you!

Ha, ha silly but cute:)

Happy Birthday!!

-Mina;)

No comments: