Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Late "Merry Christmas!"

Merry (late!) Christmas!!!!
Merry Christmas!
merry christmas pictures



Hi everyone! How was your Christmas? D
Mine was great! I'm gonna tell you about it but I wanna start with The Night Before, The Night Before Christmas(AKA Dec. 23):

My Grandparents came up to see us, and that night we decided to surprise them by taking them to a place in Orlando called Celebration. They had a special Christmas thing going on and they had it (fake) snowing nightly! So we went up there and saw the pretty snow(which is basicly just soap) and ate some pizza at the pizza shop there. And then we left Celebration and went to my mom's favorite Krispy Kreme donut shop where you can get hot fresh Krispy Kreme donuts! It's so good:D



December 24th(Christmas Eve:D):
a
On Christmas Eve for lunch we went to a great Mexican resturant called Coyote Rojo, it was really good:) That night for dinner we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows over the fire:D After dinner we watched one of my favorite Christmas movies; "Miracle on 34th Street"
(pic here)
We had, had a drawing the week before for Secret Santa with our friends Jason and Tami, so when we finshed the movie we exchanged gifts for that(the rule for our Secret Santa is that you have to MAKE the gift NOT buy it) I got my Dad's name and I wrote him a song and made him a paper stocking.My Mom got my name and she made me a charm for my backpack:D


December 25th(Christmas!!) A.K.A today:
This morning we got up at nine am(what?! that's early for my family:P) and went down stairs, me and Marelle opended our presents, and gave some presents to out parents and grandparents. I got tickets to an Allstar Weekend concert!!! I can't wait! It's on February 9th. And me and Marelle each got two Allstar Weekend shirts to where to the concert:D I also got some stocking stuffers of make-up and candy:)
At about 12:00pm we ate our Christmas "dinner" of turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, creasent rolls, and red cream soda. It was sooo good! The nmy grandparents had to leave to go back to St. Petersburg and Me, Marelle, My Dad, and My Mom went on a walk, watched a Christmas movie, and played games in the backyard. Now we are going to watch a movie we gave my dad for Christmas(It's still Christmas right now, I'm typing this on my laptop to post when I get on the internet)

So that was my Christmas!
How was yours?
I hope it was great!
Please comment and tell me!

Merry Christmas and A Happy Birthday to Jesus:D

Christmas, Christmas Time Is Here!
its christmas time pictures



Remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season!



-Mina;)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

sounds fun! (:

Shelley said...

Donuts? Roasted marshmallows? Yummy! :) Your Christmas sounds like it was really nice! I had a good Christmas too!