Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Perks.....

You know what one of the perks to being a slow learner is? You are always getting excited from finding stuff out! Like for instance, I have been on blogger for quite some time now, and I just now learned how to put peoples buttons on my sidebar and in my posts(yes I know it's surprising ) so now I'm excited! See how that works?

Okay that is all. The end. Good-bye.

-Mina;)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh yeah! When I first started blogging, I got so excited about everything I found out. :)

In regards to your blogging question, my blog design and button came from Chicken Scratch Designs
(http://www.farmgirlwrites.com/) But that was when she did free designs. If you don't mind paying, she does great designs. A good place to make your own button is mybannermaker.com if you don't mind having their watermark on there. And I'm sure there are hundreds of other places to get free designs, like Shabby Blogs. Hope this helped!

Rubies Like Ruth said...

Hello Mina!

I'd like to invite you to a special challenge we are doing next year: memorizing 52 verses!! I know that it is sometimes difficult for an individual to continue in their memory of God’s Word, yet it is so important! We are hoping to get a good-sized group of people who are committed to memorize one verse each week in 2012. Would you like to join us?? You can find out more about it at 52weeks52verses.blogspot.com

~Ana Renee
www.52weeks52verses.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

I love it when I discover something new! It's so much fun! I also get very excited! :)