Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Apologies Dear Readers

Hello there friends, I have been thinking that I owe you an explination and apologie for not commenting on your blogs much lately. I am very sorry,but I do have a reason: First I would like to say that I have been reading your blogs,A LOT,In fact I check them daily. But I do not have internet so I have been reading them on my phone,which,for some reason,will not let me comment on blogs. I do get on the computer sometimes at friends houses though and I promise to try and comment more when I am on:) Also I would like to thank you all very much for your nice comments. Well that's all for today,I just thought I should tell you all this. Thanks for reading! -Mina;)

2 comments:

Marelle said...

What kind of soda do I like?


At Taco Bell?

Kels said...

Hi Mina. I got your comment on my blog about joining you on your Joy in Photos blog. I am very sorry but I cannot do anything like that at this time. I barely have time for my own blog. ;)
But if yo still want me to do a makeover for you. I'd love to! :)
Have a great day, xxxx~Kelsey