Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wise Words From Grandma

I have been thinking a lot about something my Grandma told me a few months ago. It was something that her pastor told her when she first got saved,and I think it's a really good piece of advice:
"Ask yourself this question: would you say it , do it, wear it, read it, watch it, or listen to it if Jesus was in the room with you? If the answer is no,then you shouldn't at all."

There you have it,plain, simple, and so true. I think there are many things I say,do,watch, read, etc. that I should be asking myself this question. But sometimes we forget,we forget that He IS there at all times, whether or not He is visible should make no difference!

So what do you think? Are you guilty of this as well?

-Mina;)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ooh! I love that! My new motto... :)