Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Very Excited For...

My New Button!!

My blogger friend Kelsey made me this beautiful new button!>>>

I love it so much!

She emailed it to me a couple of days ago and I just now got it to work because, I got kind of confused there for a while:) But thankfully Jason helped me put it up the right way!

So it's up there now! I hope some people decide to use it, because Kelsey and Jason sure went through a lot of trouble for it!

Thanks guys!

-Mina;)

1 comment:

Kels said...

I'm very glad you like it Mina. :)
It's looks awesome on your sidebar!

Have a lovely day, xxxx~Kelsey