Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

PHOTO CHALLENGE WINNER!!

Hey everyone! Thanks so much to everyone who entered my challenge!
I had a really hard time choosing!

3rd place goes to.....

Alyssa!

Here's her photo:



2nd place goes to.......

Marelle!!

Here's her photo:


And the moment you've all been waiting for..... the winner is...........

Leah!!!!!!!

Here's her photo:


Congratulations Leah!
I will send you your prize soon(I already have your address!)

Thanks to everyone who entered!
Comment and tell me if you think I should have another photo challenge!

-Mina;)

2 comments:

Marelle said...

Congratulations, Leah! Your photo was great.

Leah said...

Yay! *Squeal*

Thank you SO much!
I am very surprised. :-)

Good job everyone!
You all worked really hard on your photos. :-)

Thank you again, Mina!

Blessings,
Leah