Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

UPDATE!!!

Heres what's been going on:
Yesterday the new Jackson County Library opened(Thats where I am now)and it's really awesome! They have a cool teen section,and tons of computers! I even entered a readathon here,where you have to read at least eight books from yesterday till July 26th....EASY! Haha I already read three!

Also we are talking about(it's not definate yet) me and Marelle going back home for a vacation from our vacation you might say,I really hope it works out,because if it does we'll probably go to a Allstar Weekend concert! YAY!

Thats all for now,keep reading and please please please comment!

-Mina:)

3 comments:

Leah said...

That sounds like a neat library! :-D

A vacation from a vacation!

How fun!

I hope it works out. :-)

Blessings,
Leah

Nicki said...

oo cool! hope u can!

Joyful said...

Haha! You've totally got that readthon in the bag! Are there any prizes?

Awesome! What dates would you guys come?

PS Love your new font!