Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hoping for friends

Hi everyone! how's your summer going? Mine is going fine and hopefully it's about to get better.As you know I am away from home this summer,and I don't have any friends my age yet,well I'm working on that starting today.Tonight me and Marelle are supposed to meet up with some people my mom met who have a daughter me and Rells age so hopefully that will work out but you never know.
And tomorow is the first day that the library is having their teen program that will go on every Thursday at 4:00 and me and Rell are going to that,so hopefully we'll meet some people there.
I'm trying not to be too picky about friends haha but it might be hard because I just happen to have some of the best in the universe! I miss you all and can't wait to see you!!!!!!
-Mina;)

1 comment:

Kels said...

Good friends are very hard to come by. I don't have any friends here. I have one phone friend in AR. But ya know, she's in AR. That's really far from me!

I will be praying for you on your quest to find good friends. :)

Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey