Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Lots of Visitors Little Time

Hello Readers! How are you all doing? I am fine,my family is getting ready for some visitors right now. My Grandparents are coming up to visit us on Wednesday the 29th and staying till the forth of July,and My Aunt,Uncle and two cousins our coming up on the forth of July and staying for a few days! That's a lot of visitors at one time! But I love it because it's really fun when people come to visit us, because it keeps us busy all the time!!
I can't wait till Thursday when the visiting starts! This is probably the longest time I have ever been away from my grandparents! They came to visit us at the end of May so it's been like a month! And i haven't seen my Aunt , Uncle, and cousins for two months!

Well that's all for now! Thanks for Reading!
-Mina;)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Wow, that is a lot of people! I hope you have a good time!