Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NC,and more

Hey guys! Wow I haven't posted since March fifteenth!
So here's what's been goin on,as of today we have officially been in North Carolina for one whole month! I like it,but I also miss home and my friends(love you Sonya!) I hope sonya can come visit soon!
Today is also Belles(my dog) second birthday! I gave her a lot of treats haha:) Summers starting! Its been in the 90s here! I can't wait till July so I can get school off!
What are you planning for summer?

I will try to post more often,haha so keep checkin back!

-Mina;)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

yay happybday belle! Ourrrrrrrrrrr school ends june 23 and then were going to the beach:] yay haha