Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Day Another.....Didgeridoo??

Hey y'all! How's your day been? I'm at the library right now for the second time today:) Today(Tuesday June 28th)Marelle had to work at the library as she does every Tuesday and as usual I went along,but today instead of staying on the internet the whole time(hehe)I went to the program Marelle was helping with "Didgeridoo Down Under" Have you ever heard of a Didgeridoo? It's a Australian insrument,and it makes a really cool sound! It's hard to describe,so just click on this video link if you want to hear it:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DC9w4KWEgJE

Had you ever heard of one before this?
-Mina;)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Lol thats so weird/cool!! hahaa