Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am a genius!!!

As you can see from the post below I Figured out how to post blogs from the cell phone. So now I can post more for you guys! yay me! haha in other news we just got done swimming in the creek nearby,it was cold,but fun;) Do you like to swim? Where are your favorite swimming spots? -Mina

2 comments:

Abby said...

Neat! I like to swim too, but we don't have many places around here.

Nicki said...

yay more posts!! haha u likee never post:[ but wee have apool in our town so i go there mostlyy:] Or The BEACH<3 haha