Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Question,Answer:)

Question:Why is everything more fun late at night?(well really more like early in the morning:)

Answer:I don't know but it sure is true:)


On Friday night(well morning:) at 12:30 am we went to Waffle House...why? Just for the fun of it! Seriously though,don't you agree that everything more fun really late? I remember not to long before we left FL we went to McDonalds to get midnight smoothies with our friends Jason and Tami and it was just WAY more fun than going in the middle of the day:D So anyway sorry for the random post but these are just the kind of things that are on my mind:)

Thanks for reading! COMMENT:D
-Mina;)

3 comments:

Joyful said...

So true! Lol that was a lot of fun - what a great memory :)

Ps we totally almost went to waffle house for breakfast this morning! But then we went to mcd's since we had free smoothie coupons :)

Kels said...

Hey Mina! I got your comment about guest posting! I'd love too. :)

Just tell me when you want me to do it for ya. ;)

xxxx~Kelsey

Nicki said...

hahahahh that's awesomee!