Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Design:Good or Bad?

So if you are reading this right now you obviously must have noticed my new design. So what do you think? Are you lovin it? likin it? hatin it? PLEASE let me know!

The reason I changed it is because since I have been in NC I have noticed how much of a Florida girl I really am:) So I thought "Little Miss Sunshine(State!)" might fit me better. So I changed the name and the design up a little bit.(obviously my header isn't as good as the one you made for me Tami:)

So do you think it fits me better?

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINION!!

-Mina;)

5 comments:

Joyful said...

Looks good Mina! I think you're on your way to being a great web designer ;)

I think this design is much easier to read so good job.

Maybe I'll have to make you a new header for your new site. Or I'll let you use Photoshop so you can make your own one when you get back in 41 days!!

Abby said...

I like it! I agree, it is easier to read. Nice! :D

Leah said...

Nice job! I love the name. :-)

The background it very nicely themed, too. :-)

If you're looking for any suggestions it be neat to see a palm tree on the header. :-)

Blessings,
Leah

Olivia said...

It's pretty good! I like your header. If you made your post font a little easier to read, it would look more professional...

Nicki said...

love the background:D