Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

One of My Favorite Songs:)

Hey everyone! I just thought I would share one of my favorite songs with you! We used to sing it at church a lot and I always loved it because its so happy:)

"Give Thanks to the Lord"
Give thanks to the Lord for he is good,give thanks to the Lord for he is good
his love endures forever,give thanks to the Lord for he is good!!


Simple right? I love it that way:) :) :)

Wish I could give you the tune but youtube doesn't have a video of it:(

Anyway thanks or reading! COMMENT!!!
-Mina;)

3 comments:

Kels said...

I really really love that song! My Dad and I play it on the guitar, and love singing it. Simple yet very meaningful. :)

Have a lovely day!!! xxxx~Kelsey

Joyful said...

Maybe you should make a video of it *hint hint*

Marelle said...

I love it:D