Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey there Peeps!

Hiya! How's everyone doin?????? I'm good:) Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been really busy with my grandparents up and all:)
So...I have purple hair now! Haha I have had it since Wednesday:) I love it! I will try to upload some pics soon! I really should have taken them when the color was a little darker but whatevs:)

I am of course at the library(where else??:)

One month and two weeks till we go home! My mom started a countdown on the fridge:)

My grandpa says that in the marine corps(my grandpa used to be in the service)when you become a "Short timer"(that means you only have 52 days left) you get a deck of cards,and you throw one out each day,and then while your walking out you give the joker to the guy at the gate:) So at least I'm way past being a "Short Timer"!

Ha ha:)

Have you ever had your hair dyed?
-Mina;)

2 comments:

Kels said...

Purple hair.... very cool. :)
I dyed my hair pink once, that was a long time ago. lol. :)

Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

Joyful said...

Can't wait to see pics!

Can't wait even more for you guys to get your butts back here :)
That's neat about the deck of cards & the joker - guess we should have given you a deck while we were up there!