Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update

Hey everyone! It's been a few days since I posted so here's whats been going on:

1.I'm at the library right now,next week is Marelles last week of volunteering.

2.I've been texting a lot lately,I got a new cell phone last week:)

3.Kicking Daisies came out with a new EP! I'm gonna order it online cuz this stupid Walmart up here doesn't carry it:(

4.I've been doing a lot of work on my photo blog.....to bad I can't get any readers:( Please check it out and comment! www.joyinphotos.blogspot.com

5.Me and Marelle are gonna have a new blog for our youtube channel soon.....more on that later

6.We might be able to do our Kicking Daisies interview in person!

7.School starts up again soon:( BOO!!

Well that's all for now!!!
-Mina;)

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Yay for new cellphone and super exciting about the in-person interview! (It just keeps getting better!)

Kels said...

Congrats on the new cell phone. That's so awesome! I have yet to get one.

Mina, I was wondering if you would consider letting me do a blog makeover for you. I've been considering opening up a blog designing site/business thing. But I need a designs for my profile.
Just let me know what you think! :)
Thanks!! xxxx~Kelsey