Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If you are reading this....I am surprised

Hey people! So why aren't you all commenting like you used to? Or even reading the posts?
Sorry had to get that out haha:)
So how is everybody? It's been a while since I posted!
What do you think of my new header?? My friend Tami made it for me(thanks Tami!!!!)
I am once again at the library,it's Marelles last day of working here till September.
Jason and Tami are up here till Sunday,we are having a great time,it will be sad to see them go!
We are probably going tubing tomorrow! Can't wait!

Well thats all for now! PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU'RE EVEN READING AT ALL!
-Mina;)
P.S.To all my followers:I've been keeping up with all of your blogs and let me say this...You are doing amazing! Keep up the good work!!!

3 comments:

Joyful said...

Woohoo tubing! Can't wait!

Ps glad you like your header :)

Abby said...

I've actually never been tubing... what's it like? Have a great time!

Nicki said...

oo funn! did you have fun? :D