Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Funny Vids? Comin Right up!!!!

Hey people! I don't really have anything to say today ha,ha! So I just thought I would share some super funny youtube channels with you! Their really awesome and perfect for all ages!(haha I sound like I'm advertising for them!) So anywho...Check em out!
www.youtube.com/outerspaceallstar
^^^^^^
Allstar Weekends Channel(Hillarious vids!!!)
Vids to check out: "Dillions Haircut Song" "Pants on the Ground(Cover...sort of)" "THE WORLDS #1 MUSIC PRODUCER"

www.youtube.com/kickingdaisies
^^^^^^^
Kicking Daisies Channel:)
Vids to check out: "The Pirate Movie" "KD Skits Episode 1" "Durans Dream"

www.youtube.com/minaandmarellecole
^^^^^^^^
Me and Marelles Channel
Vids to check out: "Introducing Our New Character Fishing Pole Joel!" "Introducing Our new Character Bratty Patty!" "Are You Fatter Than a Fifth Grader"

www.youtube.com/fred
^^^^^^
Funny "Six year old" Fred!
Vids to check out: "Fred on May Day" "Fred Takes Voice Lessons" "Fred Tries to Ride a Bike"

www.youtube.com/colefamilycomedy

^^^^^^^
My Familys Comedy Channel
Vids to check out:"Bertha and Sophie" "Billy Goes to the Store" "Mike Mike Moterbike"

Okey Dokey:) Thanks for Reading!
PLEASE COMMENT!!!
-Mina;)

No comments: