Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'M SO EXCITED!

YAY!! Yesterday we emailed Kicking Daisies manager and he said we can interview them on Skype(video chat)!!!!! It's so awesome! I can't wait! I already have all my questions written down!!

Anyway....Our friends Jason and Tami(J and T lol) are coming up to visit us on a week from Saterday,I can't wait for that either!!!

So as you can see theres a lot of waiting going on!

Well ttyl!
-Mina;)
P.S.I'm getting a little tired of seeing this: 0 comments at the bottom of all of my recent posts:(
PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!! SHOW THE LOVE!!

2 comments:

Joyful said...

WOOOHOOO!! (for both)

Marcie said...

Mina - you are so cool!