Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Summer Memories!

Hey There! It's been getting COLD at our house lately so I thought I would show you some pictures of the things me and my sister Marelle do when its not so cold.
<We like to take rides in the woods in my dads Jeep.
<We like to visit our favorite tree down the street.
<<


<

And now heres some fun things we like to do all year long!


<


<
Well thats all for now! thanks for reading!

-Mina

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Omgg awesommeE!! cuties<33
yayyy u finally posted again!! :)
<3 nicki:]

Mina said...

LOL yeah:) im trying to blog more now:)