Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Fun Quiz!

Another Quiz!
What kind of pet should you own?
By Me,Mina Cole

1.If you could change your name to any one of these which would it be?
A.Tabitha
B.Belle
C.Lesslie

2.Pick the most exciting thing:
A.Finally catching something you've been chasing
B.Finding a new friend
C.Exploring a new place

3.What's the best kind of pet?
A.Something classic
B.Something loveable
C.Something exotic

4.Whats the best fashion acessory?
A.A bow
B.A bandana
C.No acessories please.

5.What would you name your pet?
A.Mittens
B.Rover
C.Rattler

Results(no peeking!)

Mostly A's:Your pet would be a cat!
Mostly B's:Your pet would be a dog!
Mostly C's:Your pet would be a snake!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Mine was a dog... :D