Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Monday, August 16, 2010

A very fun quiz that i wrote!

A Very Fun Quiz!
What kind of fruit are you?
By Mina Cole (Me!)

1.What is your best friend like?
A.Very sweet and understanding
B.I have no friends
C.I don't have one certain best friends i have many friends who adore me!

2.Which outfit would you wear?
A. A pretty sundress
B.Who cares?
C.An outfit right out of a fashion magazine!

3.What do you want for Christmas?
A. A puppy!
B.I hate Christmas!
C.All the newest coolest clothes

4.What do you want to be when you grow-up?
A. A Mother
B.I don't plan to work at all!
C.Someone famous!(Actor/singer/dancer/fashion model ect.)

5.What do you like to read?
A. A Novel
B.I hate reading!
C.A fashion magazine

Results(don't peek!):
Mostly A's: The fruit you're most like is...an Apple! you're very sweet just like an Apple!


Mostly B's: The fruit you're most like is......a Grapefruit! you're very sour and(I hate to say it but) unlikeable,just like a Grapefruit!


Mostly C's: the fruit you're most like is....A Banana! you're very popular and pleasant just like a Banana!

Thanks for taking! Please comment and tell me your results!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I was an apple... I'm sure glad about that!

Abby :D

Mina said...

Cool! so was i!

Nicki said...

u shud post more:)