Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Prizes!


Well it's finally time to reveal the prizes for my photo challenge!
Here they are (sorry for the blurry pictures! I had really bad light!)


First, here are these puffy cute animal scrap booking stickers:)


And also these shiny colorful bangle bracelets!

*note there are no second place winners, if you win first prize you get both prizes*

So please go enter!

And thanks to all the people who have entered!

-Mina;)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Ooh...Nice!
The stickers are darling and the bracelets are pretty. =)

Blessings,
Leah

Unknown said...

cute prizes!

~*Chantelle*~

Unknown said...

Cute prizes, Mina=)

Just wanted to let ya know, I have a photo-edit challenge going on over at my blog... hope you'll enter=)
In Christ,
Sierra:)

www.hishandmaiden.com