Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! This blog is about my life in Florida,but I also post fun tags,pictures,and quizzes too!
Please check out my pages and my other blogs! And also please remember to FOLLOW!
Thanks so much!
-Mina;)

Check out my pages!!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Past, Present, and the Future


Past:Yesterday we spent the whole day in Orlando,heres where we went:First off we went to a Hardees/Red Burrito and then we went to a Super Target,then Downtown Disney,then Typhoon Lagoon,then Hollywood Studios,then a Long John Silvers/Taco Bell,then we finished the day off with dessert at Wendys! what a busy day!

Present:Tuesday was my BFFs birthday! but 2morow(may 22 2010) is her party! heres what i got her:A graphic Tee shirt that has a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of mustard,and two hot dogs,and the ketchup and mustard r saying"Hangin With my dogs!",a nail art kit,and a magazine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONYA!

Future:July ninth we leave for North Carolina..AND I CAN'T WAIT!!! we rented a cabin this year,which is our first time ever doing that! and we're gonna probably stay at a hotel,our friends Rich and Shelbys house,and best of all...Our friends Abby, Maggie,and Leahs house! its gonna be so fun!!

See y'all later have a great weekend!
-Mina



1 comment:

Leah said...

Sounds like you have been having fun. :)

We are all looking forward to seeing y'all in July!

Blessings,

~Leah